PINE TREE. Essential oil.
PINE TREE. Essential oil.
Pine essential oil has become one of the most used essential oils in aromatherapy; It is combined with other oils including cedar wood, rosemary, sage, ladano, and juniper, and therefore, it can be widely used in the manufacture of preparations for many uses, and for humans it is one of the safer essential oils , although some people are sensitive and may suffer from mild respiratory irritation when inhaling when exaggerated with aromas.
Normally, pine essential oil is obtained by steamed distillation, from fresh and needle twigs
The Benefits of Pine Essential Oil for Health They include their ability to reduce inflammation and associated redness, protecting against infections to the sin wide variety of germs, fighting fungal and viral infections, and regulating the mind and body so that they are in synchrony. All this is achieved thanks to its antibacterial, analgesic, diuretic, stimulating and aromatic properties above all.
Pine oil and training
- It stimulates metabolism, operating several mechanisms for fat loss and muscle growth.
- It is one of the best natural products for mental approach and good humor; This allows to increase performance inside and outside the gym.
- It eliminates excess water, purifying the body, allowing a better muscle tone.
- As an anti-inflammatory agent, it is interesting for a better recovery in the post-signature.
- Regulates stress, which allows to maintain motivation during the day, and during an intense session of exercises.
- In case of accidents, thanks to its antiseptic powers it is essential to cure wounds, bruises, or internal injuries.
- It improves breathing, facilitating oxygen transport through cells, during training.
Multifunctions of Pine Essential Oil for Health
- Protect the skin: dermatologists usually prescribe this oil for the treatment of psoriasis, pruritus, acne, eczema, scabies, ulcers, and fleas; It can also act as an antioxidant that fights free radicals that attack health .
- It is a good cosmetic: it also has a fascinating essence and gives a sweet aroma to the environment, it can also eliminate hair lice, and is widely used as massage and bath oil, widely used in soaps and cleaning products.
- Stimulates metabolism: in addition to aromatizing the environment, it stimulates metabolism, which allows to develop and maintain a better physical form and body composition.
- It is purification: it is useful in the purification of the body due to its ability to treat intestinal problems, as well as diuretic, because it helps eliminate excess water from the body through urination. By stimulating the frequency and amount of urine, more uric acid, excess water, salt and body fat is eliminated, reducing toxins more quickly.
- It reduces pain: it is considered an analgesic and therefore it is a good remedy for people who suffer from pains in joints, arthritis and rheumatic diseases, it also reduces inflammation and redness in affected areas, simultaneously eliminating pain
- Regulates stress: it creates a sensation of energy and is effective to eliminate mental stress in all its forms; It is also used to eliminate adrenal fatigue, and is an excellent elevator of humor, provides mental clarity, eliminates anxiety and nervous tension.
- Take care of the eyes: neutralizes free radicals through their antioxidant capacity, including the eye zone; This allows to treat or avoid macular degeneration, cataracts, and a number of other vision -related conditions.
- Combat infections: it is a natural remedy for various infections, including those of the urinary tract, thanks to its antibacterial compounds.
- Treat lesions: it is antiseptic and is used regularly to treat boils, cuts, sports injuries, and athlete's foot; This is not only due to its antiseptic properties, but also its anti-Hongos characteristics, which serves to calm one of the most dangerous and difficult conditions to treat, and if they become internal it can be fatal.
- It allows to breathe better: it is very useful to cure respiratory problems, when there is cough and cold; This is due to its skills as an expectorant, which means that it loosen the phlegm and mucus of the respiratory tract. By reducing the amount of deposition in the respiratory tract, the body is able to combat the fastest initial infection and reduce recovery time, it can also reduce inflammation of the gallbladder and the incidence of gallstones.
Made with 100% Natural Essential Oils
How to use?
How to use?
With essential oils, avoid contact with sensitive areas.
Serums with oils can only be applied at night.
1-2 business days
Free shipping from €50
5 working days
Free shipping from €100
Due to the content we do not accept returns.
If you have any problems you can always contact us by email.
25 years of experience
Eva Zomeño is the creator of this wonderful range of natural skin care products. Year after year it brings out new products for all daily needs.