JUNIPER. Essential oil.
JUNIPER. Essential oil.
Juniper oil turns out to be very valuable in different health areas, due to its components, from which the following benefits and uses derive:
- Vasodilator and anti -inflammatory: Help against menstrual, focused and blows, allowing blood to control the formation of bruises; It can be used to relief of varicose veins, facilitating a better blood circulation.
- Antiseptic: Ideal to treat wounds, when a scar is to close; It favors fatty skins to prevent acne and formation of eczema, dermatitis or when hemorrhoids appear; Avoid skin infections.
- Relaxing: It reduces anxiety and stress, because it acts on the nervous system.
- Benefits metabolism: because it allows regulating menstrual cycles.
- Antigripal: It helps reduce flu symptoms, decongesting the airways.
- Antispasmodic: It helps reduce discomforts product of spasms (intestinal, respiratory) or cramps (muscle).
- Astringent: Collaborate against the pains of Muela, as well as hair loss, reduces the appearance of hemorrhages.
- Carminative: It favors in the elimination of gases.
- Purifying: Juniper oil acts as a blood detoxifier and helps eliminate toxins in the blood (uric acid).
- Sudorific: It favors the elimination of toxins and retained water, through sweating.
- Diuretic: It favors the urination process, as well as fluid retention, swelling product of renal problems, allowing those excess water or liquids to be thrown through the urine.
- Benefits digestive health: Stimulate digestive enzymes, promoting better digestion.
What are the benefits for the skin and face?
The use of juniper oil helps treat wounds and scars products of them, favors in a better blood circulation, allowing the skin to look healthier and more oxygenated.
Due to its sweat -to -face properties, it allows a better release of toxins, excess of salts and water in the skin, allowing the pores to be clean, giving a better appearance to the skin; controls the appearance of cellulite.
As for the face, juniper oil acts in the prevention of acne, eczema, dermatitis, this thanks to its astringent and antiseptic action, controls fat and sebum levels, which causes the pores to be clogged and barros form that lead to acne.
Hydrates and revitalizes the skin, clarifying the spots and conceals the stretch marks.
To lose weight, the juniper oil is good
Among the benefits offered by juniper oil is diuretic, for such, it could be said that it favors the weight loss process, because due to its diuretic effect it allows to eliminate the toxins that are in the body, as well as the retained or accumulated liquids , through urine.
This must be accompanied by good and healthy food.
It has many hair properties
Among the properties that the juniper oil can contribute for the hair, avoids the formation of the dandruff, seborrhea, providing hydration and nutrients to the scalp, eliminating the toxins that obstruct the hair pores.
This is achieved by placing a few drops of juniper oil in the shampoo or applying the oil with another conductor oil, such as hair mask, allowing the properties to be absorbed.
Uses of juniper oil for cellulite
Juniper oil provides important benefits for the skin, because it helps to release toxins, increases metabolism and prevents the accumulation of water and salts in the body.
In an indirect way it acts as a complement to the treatment against cellulite, for its purifying properties.
It can be used through massages in the affected area, combined with a carrier oil (almond or citrus).
It is good against acne, how is it used?
The use of juniper oil for acne is beneficial, thanks to its antiseptic properties, it controls the fat level on the skin of the face, preventing acne from appearing or worsening.
A very effective way to use it is to apply small drops on the face, leave it for a few minutes and then remove it.
It is convenient to mix it with another driver oil, so that it reduces the concentration, because it is very high and can cause irritability.
Juniper oil and pregnant women
The consumption of juniper oil during pregnancy is not recommended, because it can cause alterations in the uterus and therefore, abortion.
Can it be used during breastfeeding? Why?
In the breastfeeding period, the use of juniper oil is not convenient, because until today the juniper -based preparations for children are not beneficial.
How to make homemade juniper oil?
Developing homemade juniper oil is very simple; The fruits or berries of the dry and clean juniper should be located, pass them through grinder or mortar to open them, in a glass container with olive oil place them inside, let it stand for approximately 30 days in a dry and fresh place; After that time, you can start using juniper oil.
Cosmetic properties of juniper oil
Within the cosmetic properties that juniper oil possesses are:
- It helps fight acne, dermatitis, eczema.
- It contributes to good skin health, helping to reduce stretch marks, spots and cellulite.
- Fight fungi or athlete foot.
- Keeps dandruff, seborrhea.
Juniper oil and its medicinal properties
Juniper oil is used for:
- Treatment in the respiratory system.
- For circulatory and metabolic diseases such as arthritis, gout, obesity, cellulite.
- Nervous problems such as stress, anxiety.
- Wound care, dermatitis, eczema, hemorrhoids.
Juniper oil in aromatherapy
Among the properties offered by the juniper is the relaxing, therefore it is convenient to use it in aromatherapy through a diffuser, 2 to 3 drops are applied and releases the aroma that in turn, allows to trigger the properties as support as support Emotional to reduce stress and anxiety symptoms, acting directly on the brain.
Culinary uses of juniper oil
Juniper oil has few culinary uses, its use derives more towards health. However, it is used as an ingredient in dressings for sauces or meats. The fruit is used to make the gin.
Contraindications and risks of juniper oil
- Patients with nephrotic, diabetic diagnoses, its use is not recommended, because it would complicate their health.
- It produces alterations in the uterus, therefore, pregnant women cannot use it because it would cause abortion.
- In the breastfeeding period, it should not be used, because it has certain toxic properties and the baby can take risks of intoxication.
- Allergic people to any of their components should not use it, because they sharpened their status.
- The use of more than three weeks should not be exceeded, because it can be toxic.
Made with 100% Natural Essential Oils
How to use?
How to use?
With essential oils, avoid contact with sensitive areas.
Serums with oils can only be applied at night.
1-2 business days
Free shipping from €50
5 working days
Free shipping from €100
Due to the content we do not accept returns.
If you have any problems you can always contact us by email.
25 years of experience
Eva Zomeño is the creator of this wonderful range of natural skin care products. Year after year it brings out new products for all daily needs.